Indulge in the ultimate brunch experience! Hop aboard for a delectable journey through the city’s best brunch spots. Discover the flavors that make Austin’s brunch scene unique on The Brunch Bus.
Weird Austin City Tour
Embrace the extraordinary!
- Person Ages 13+
Uncover Austin’s quirkiest secrets
How did Austin get its “weird” reputation? Why is Willie Nelson worshiped like a god king? What’s the deal with all the bats? Why are locals getting into bar fights over the best breakfast taco?
Find out these answers and more wild details on our Weird Austin City Tour.
Here at Twisted Texas we trolled the archives, pestered locals, and maybe even did a little dumpster diving to know all the weird and wild tales of Austin. And now we want to share them with you. Your Twisted guide will show you the best of everything Austin has to offer: live music, food trucks, weird people, and oh so much more.
As an added bonus, we have a local musician riding shotgun to strum up some singalong classics and a few original tunes. So if you’re ready to do a little dance and make a little love to this incredible Texas city…this is the ride for you.
We make a few badass stops along the way, with chances to sample local food (on us!) and snap cool photos of local street art and the downtown skyline.
Wanna get intimate?
- 2.5 hours jam-packed with Austin’s weird local lore, memorable residents, and hidden secrets
- Local musician adds a little groove to this very un-traditional city tour
- Visit a one-of-a-kind, only gonna find it in Austin food vendor for a local treat
- Short walking tour across Lady Bird Lake for amazing Austin skyline photo opportunities (optional)
- See tons of Austin’s favorite attractions: Sixth Street, Capitol Building, Lady Bird Lake, South Congress, University of Texas, the East Side, plus lots of our favorite bars, restaurants, and live music venues
- BYOB van!
- Prizes, trivia games, and lots of ruckus raising.
- Tour may contain adult humor and risque language…you have been warned.
- This tour operates in our Twisted van as a small-group experience. No more than 13 guests total will be on your tour.
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Tips are encouraged and appreciated for your musician and Twisted Texas tour guide. Thank you for your consideration!
- Private tours include complimentary pick-up/drop-off in the Central Austin area.